Would you like to join the legal department as a corporate Legal Advisor and work with other members of the legal team to provide legal assistance to support the company’s needs.
For a international company in Zoetermeer we are looking for a legal counsel
The right candidate for this job is a confident and proactive Corporate Legal Advisor (Paralegal), who has strong communication skills and feels comfortable with working in an international corporate environment.
The focus of this job is on corporate law. Knowledge of and affinity with this area of law is essential. The position is for 24 hours per week.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
• Corporate housekeeping: drafting, preparing, reviewing and managing corporate documentation such as resolutions, powers of attorney, written consents, minutes, etc., updating company files and filing of corporate documentation and contracts.
• Assisting with subsidiary management, as required.
• Providing support regarding corporate governance requirements, including compliance and claims reporting.
• Assisting with general administrative tasks such as preparation of shareholders’ meetings.
• At least a bachelor’s degree in law.
• Experience in and knowledge of Dutch corporate law.
• 3+ years of experience working as a paralegal, working with all sorts of corporate documents (in-house experience strongly preferred).
• attention to detail and good communication skills.
• Self-motivated and ability to proactively assume responsibility and consistently follow through on assignments.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Proficiency in English: verbal and writing skills.
• You live close by Zoetermeer, maximum travel time 1 hour
• You are looking for a job for 24 hours a week and are willing to start at a flexible basis
Interesting and challenging job in an international environment. The office is easy accessible by car and by public transport.
If you need more information you can contact Gloria da Silva, telefoonnumber 06-15074217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to receive your CV and motivation in english