Would you like to work in an international environment as the executive assistant of the Chief People Officer and the global CoE leaders?
About Trivium Packaging:
We are a global leader in metal packaging with high aspirations. Established in 2019 through a merger, we are a start-up company with 125 years of experience and roughly 3 B EUR in revenues. Our thousands of employees in about 60 locations in over 20 countries are ready to push the limits of what packaging can do with a clear focus on sustainability and innovation. We realize that there are no easy answers. Real sustainability is a complex challenge after all, but we know science-based innovation and circular-economy thinking will drive progress. We also know we are not alone in this. That’s why we partner with our customers, scientists and sustainability thought leaders to innovate faster, better, and more holistically. Join us in re-thinking packaging for good.
Trivium Packaging is looking for an Executive Assistant who can provide professional support to our Chief People Officer (CPO) and the Global Group HR and Communications leadership team.
In the EA role you will work closely with the CPO and become an integral part of the HR & Communications function. You will be involved in a number of different tasks ranging from administrative support to facilitation of HR leadership meetings. Moreover, you will be exposed senior stakeholders and work closely with the CEO’s office.
As EA to the CPO we expect you to be flexible and able to focus and prioritize your resources as per business needs.
You will be involved in a number of different tasks – including, but not necessarily limited to:
•Outlook calendar appointments and travel related logistics for the CPO
•Various administrative tasks, such as processing of invoices and expense reports, internal and external meeting bookings and organization, etc.
•Facilitation of HR leadership sessions – including agenda management and follow-up actions and activities
•Participation in global HR and Communications projects
Who we are looking for
We expect the right candidate to have solid experience and a good track record in offering support to C-level leaders.
- As a person, you are characterized by having high integrity and personal credibility.
- You are service minded, flexible and willing to go the extra mile when needed. Part of your trademark is to get things done in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Moreover, you are a self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a team.
- You know how to maintain a positive attitude even when under pressure.
- You are a strong communicator, diplomatic and assertive, and fully proficient in Dutch and English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent MS Office skills, as also working knowledge of SAP and SuccessFactors.
- Fulltime available (40 hours a week) preferably available to start in january.
- The global head office is at the World Trade Center at Amsterdam Airport. However many people work in virtual teams. You can work from home or at the office.
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible and informal work culture
- Work in a diverse highly professional team
- Laptop and mobile phone will be provided
For more information you can contact Gloria da Silva, 06-15074217 or by mail email@example.com
We would like to receive your resume and cover letter in English before 27 november 2021.