For an international company in Zoetermeer we are looking for a IT Application Specialist
As IT Application specialist you are responsible for maintenance and support on Business Systems (e.g. ERP, EPM) and for executing software and website development projects and the maintenance thereof. You will analyse, design, program and test the application or website within the agreed timeframe and budget. You are responsible for the intranet and responsible for programs developed by you.
• Application Management on our ERP (IFS Applications) including Functional Support (participation in L1 support network and liaison with L2 support), BDR maintenance, SOD, SOX reporting, Incident Management, Local Administration, ad-hoc report generation.
• Support on our second ERP (Oracle e-Business Suite) that’s currently used in Finance for a limited scope, but is likely to become the main ERP in either 2019 or 2021.
• Application Management (Functional and Access) on other Business Software (such as AFAS Payroll, Banking software, Estimating, Progress Measurement
• Maintenance on several tools in VB in combination with SQL Server used for referential and integration.
• Supervising 3rd party developers while keeping functional ownership in-house.
We are looking for a candidate with experience with (supporting) an ERP or accounting software, knowledge of SQL and VB.
Education: Bachelor Informatica / IT
Language: English, preferably 1 other foreign language
Work experience: 4-10 years
You live close by Zoetermeer, maximum travel time 1 hour
We offer a challenging work environment where you can build your curriculum and strengthen your knowledge and experience in an international context. The office is easy accessible by car and by public transport.
If you need more information you can contact Gloria da Silva, telephone number 06-15074217 or email email@example.com
We would like to receive your CV and motivation in english