For a international company in Zoetermeer we are looking for a Recruitment Assistant Parttime
The Recruitment Assistant will support in all recruitment activities and processes. You will take care of all administration related to recruitment, direct and via Agencies. You will manage the job postings on various channels, the first screening and setting up the interviews.
- Rewrite job descriptions and arrange postings on LinkedIn as well as on internal and external job portals
- Make the 1st screening of applications and ensure correct follow up being done to successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Support with all administration (incl filing) around the recruitment process both for agencies, contractors, as well as candidates and new joiners
- Schedules on a daily basis interviews in outlook between candidates and hiring managers, these are face to face interviews and skype interviews
- Guide the candidates from the reception to the meeting rooms for interview
- Manage the internal referral program
- Prepare contractors contracts
- Arrange travel and accommodation for foreign applicants in alignment with the respective department secretary
- Organize participation at job fairs in coordination with the Sr. recruiter
- Welcome the new staff on their 1st day
- Participate in different HR projects when required
The job will be parttime (around 20-24 hours a week) on a flexible basis for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- Relevant education preferably on bachelor level
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications - outlook, word processing.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
- Required typing speed
- Work experience minimum two years of experience in a similar function
- Language Proficient in English spelling, punctuation, grammar and preferably in Dutch
Interesting and challenging job in an international environment. The office is easy accessible by car and by public transport.
If you need more information you can contact Gloria da Silva, tel 06-15074217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this job please use the link to apply. We would like to receive your CV and motivation in english.