As Sales Department Secretary you provide administrative support to the departments through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information. Among others, you prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents and organize and coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements (e.g. bookings of flights/hotels). You maintain schedules, calendars and arrange and confirm appointments. You set up and maintain filing systems and maintain databases, and communicate verbally and in writing to answer questions and provide information. Furthermore, you organize internal and external events and support other department secretaries if required.
- Relevant training or qualification on secretary level
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications - spreadsheets, word processing, and database management
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
- Proven experience in information and communication management
- Required typing speed
- Work experience Minimum two years of experience in a similar function
- Language Proficient in English spelling, punctuation, grammar and dutch
- You live within max 1 hour travel distance of Zoetermeer
Interesting and challenging job in an international environment. The office is easy accessible by car and by public transport.
If you need more information you can contact Gloria da Silva, tel 06-15074217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org